No data based on visits are recorded, period. No logs are stored, no IP addresses are recorded, and no-one can be tied to any specific file-upload.
The only data saved is what you explicitly provide:
- Metadata embedded in the file
- The file-name you provide
- The optional “Source” text
To keep safe on coinsh.red (and, y'know, the web in general), try some of this:
- Use Tor
and Tor Browser
- coinsh.red has a Tor hidden service you can use here
- Run LiGNUx, instead of Windows or OSX
- Scrape metadata from files you upload whenever possible
- Including here. PNG and JPG files are automatically scraped, but you'll need to manually take care of other filetypes
That's really just some bare-bones stuff.
You should probably check out the Raddle Wiki Basic Security (Onion) guide for some more in-depth stuff.